1/13/14

1,000 Pageviews!!

Well Happy Monday to all of of you!!  I logged on to begin composing a new entry, and saw that I have surpassed 1,000 page-views!!  I don't know who all of you are that are reading my blog, and taking a glimpse into our little world, but I truly appreciate it, and hope that some of you are being touched, reached, or taught.

As I mentioned in my last post, if anything can come out of all of this, it would be to reach those who truly need to be reached.  I encourage you to share this blog with your friends, on Facebook, via email, or whatever!  You never know who may need to see that they are not alone in their struggles.

I also realize that in my last post I didn't give much of an update on our family, or Blake, or whats been happening this school year so far.  So my next entry, which I will post later tonight or tomorrow morning, will be an update.

I am so happy that you are taking the time to read my blog.  Writing has always been a passion for me, and an outlet.  And even though I know many of you may not agree with some of the things I write, I thank you for your support!

I hope you have a blessed day!

Jenn :)

No comments: